Software Testing with Java Developer Track
The course prepares the participants to learn and apply various testing methodologies employed by the industry through hands-on learning. The pedagogy focuses on application of concepts. Master trainers with vast Industry experience will train the students ably supported by technical assistants. The course also covers Java.
Course Description Manual Testing
- Principles and psychology of testing.
- Software Development Life Cycle Models
- White Box and Black Box Testing
- Integration, System, Ad-hoc, Regression, and Acceptance Testing
- Test Planning, Execution, and Reporting
- Defect Management
- QC - Creating test cases
- QC - Mapping test cases with release cycle, requirements etc.
- QC - Test Metrics
- QTP - Creating simple record/ playback strips
- QTP - Handling exceptions
- QTP - QC Integration
- VB - Scripting Essentials
3 ½ months 8 hours/day (100 days full- time course)/ also available 8 weeks Fast track course.
B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A., 2012 graduate with>60 marks. Understanding of OOP & some Java programming experience is desirable.
Placement and Certification
Laqsh will provide placement assistance to all candidates who fulfill the academic requirements including assignments, tests and 95% of attendance.
Core Java Topics
- Core Java Development, OOPS Concepts
- Development Tools: Eclipse
- AWT & Multi-threading
- Introduction to RDBMS, SQL & JDBC
- Java Application Development Project
- Quantitative and Analytical skills
- Business Communication skills
- Interviewing & Life-Skills
Why is Software Testing done in organizations and why are testers needed?
Delivery of global delivery capabilities, rapid maturity of tools and processes and new technologies such as virtualization, cloud computing and open source have played a positive role in increased adoption of offshore software testing service.
Is testing technically challenging?
Certainly, twenty years ago when most testing was manual and products simplistic testing was viewed very casually, but in today’s scenario testing stream is parallel to the development stream and challenging.
What is the job prospect for a Software Tester in India?
Testing accounts for 20-25% of total IT spend. 20-30% of development lifecycle is spent on testing. In 2011 there were around 63,000 employees in Software Testing Service in India. By 2020, Software testing related services is expected to quadruple and account for 17 percent of incremental IT services revenue growth.
Catch up on the latest technology and be one of the first few to get
onboard the new revolution.
DO THE COURSE RIGHT AWAY, THE LAQSH WAY