• Continuing education: Provide opportunities for companies to upgrade the skills of existing employees in certain areas. This is based on company specifics. “We also provide certification courses in area of smart trainers (train the trainers) and KPO “partnered and recognized by government institutions.
• Access to industry ready professionals: Corporates can hire students from Laqsh’s retail training programme where we provide a three month certification course in software testing. For more details click http://laqsh.com/index.php/corporates/employers.html
• Floor Coaching/ Quality assistance: With our expertise with the industry adding up to 1000's of man hour's we share the best practices relevant to the particular job profile. Here too we keep our partners expectations at the epicentre and design the program around it.
• Hire and train model: Hiring of entry level talent is a strategic decision and a compulsion for most organizations. LAQSH'S model of hire and train fulfills a vacuum in this area thus making it a one stop shop for our partners. Submit your enquiry and we will be in touch.
• Shortlisting of freshers based on assessment and client specific needs.
Benefits for the Corporate:
Employers and recruiters need to work together to uncover appropriately skilled workers in a shrinking workforce.Skill gaps are where existing employees lack the required qualifications, experience and/or specialised skills to meet the firm’s skill needs for an occupation. Skill gaps may apply to new employees, where employers are unable to find suitable applicants and recruit workers who need further training and/or experience to meet the firm’s skill needs for the occupation.
This report from Harvard on the skills required to succeed for senior executives asserts that soft skills are critical. Organizations need to make continues investments on their technical business and HR teams.
Those who claim that welfare schemes ought to prevent the migration of workers from rural areas are promoting dependency and idleness and destroying the work ethic.
All of us would agree that an organization’s greatest asset is its skilled human capital.